Joint Light Tactical Vehicle
The OSHKOSH® JLTV Solution, L-ATV.
- The Oshkosh Defense® L-ATV redefines light combat vehicle protection and performance
- Scalable MRAP-level protection with multiple armor configurations easily adapts to changing operational requirements
- Provides unprecedented mobility for mission success
- Delivers expanded power capabilities, greater fuel efficiency and integrated diagnostics
- Offers an optional Oshkosh ProPulse® diesel-electric hybrid powertrain to further improve fuel economy, lower life-cycle costs and provide high levels of exportable power
L-ATV advances the Oshkosh commitment to Warfighters and future mission success.
- The crew protection system has been extensively tested and proven to optimize protection, weight and mobility
- Uses the Oshkosh TAK-4i™* intelligent independent suspension system, building on the TAK-4® family of suspensions proven on more than 20,000 military vehicles
- Gives Warfighters unparalleled mobility in severe off-road terrain
Based on experience, development and testing, the L-ATV represents the best solution for the JLTV program.
- Integrates performance and technologies proven through ten years of operating experience in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Refined through six generations of vehicle development
- Verified through extensive JLTV mission-profile testing, including a prototype that completed the 1,061-mile Baja 1000 off-road race in the unforgiving terrain of the Mexican desert
Builds on Oshkosh Defense’s unmatched track record of proven value and performance.
- For 90 years, Oshkosh has been continuously setting new benchmarks in vehicle innovation and production
- Oshkosh has produced more than 100,000 military-class trucks and trailers to date
- The L-ATV fully leverages Oshkosh’s vast supplier network to produce a highly cost-effective vehicle; vehicle design is optimized and economy of scale is achieved across a spectrum of military, commercial and industrial vehicle programs
- With a mature and proven production approach, Oshkosh’s integrated manufacturing capability enables multiple vehicle platform builds on a single assembly line
The Oshkosh Defense L-ATV has been designed and engineered to define the future of combat mission effectiveness and efficiency. It sets new standards in protection, performance and mobility. Imagine what you’ll save.